Do you have an innovative and collaborative approach to training? Are you comfortable working with both existing and original training materials? Do you have an energy and a passion for training that is almost palpable?
We’re seeking a Trainer for our Customer Success team. This role will join a team of trainers who ensure that internal team members and external clients are fully trained on the functionality of our solutions.
WHY JOIN SPS?
SPS Commerce is a provider of cloud-based supply chain management solutions, providing network-integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers. We are the trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships. SPS Commerce is a company that will continue to help you grow and develop your professional career.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You like to work in a highly collaborative, social environment but still retain plenty of autonomy and drive to meet deadlines.
- You have experience generating original training materials and curriculum, and you are fearless in developing things from scratch.
- You have a confident presentation style and shift seamlessly between training internal and external audiences.
- Create and facilitate training through webinars, classroom settings, online course work and written training collateral
- Assemble custom training programs by curating content from both an existing collection and original materials
- Work with cross-functional teams, such as Product Management, to provide training that supports deployment of new feature/ functionality and communicates trading partner requirements
- Manage multiple training initiatives concurrently while meeting delivery deadlines
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience; OR an Associate’s degree and 5+ years of experience related to training and/or supply chain and EDI
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and effective and engaging presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently
- A proven eye for innovation and the aptitude to be a change agent
- A collaborative spirit and ability to create alignment between cross-functional stakeholders