We are currently seeking a dynamic and ambitious Human Resources Business Partner to support our Sales and Finance teams. This role will report directly to the CHRO and will be focused on supporting and consulting with our senior leaders across a fast-changing, high growth environment.
Does this sound like you?
- You love to work with Sales professionals and you can give their energy level a run for the money.
- You’ve supported a sales organization with a complex variable compensation model, and you’re not afraid to dig into the details to provide guidance and lead the change management effort.
- You enjoy a mix of strategic talent consultation with leaders and hands-on operational support. You are skilled at collaborating with individuals at all levels of an organization to help teams win today AND win tomorrow!
If so, we’d love to connect with you. Our HR team functions in a COE model, so you’ll be working side-by-side with recruiting, talent management/ organizational leadership, and the total rewards teams. Primary focus will be in talent management and organization development initiatives along with employee relations and change management.
Ideal candidates will have direct experience supporting Sales organizations and will be experienced in organizational design, leadership consultation and employee relations. Experience interacting, presenting to and consulting with C-suite level leaders is important.
- Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree in HRD or MBA strongly preferred
- SPHR or equivalent certification preferred
- 8-10 years of HR experience with at least
- 5 years generalist and/or HR Business Partner experience required
- 2+ years of direct support for Sales organization required
- Significant experience working with variable/commission based compensation plans
- Demonstrated experience managing medium to large projects
- Solid experience and knowledge of talent management processes such as performance management, talent reviews, succession, career development, employee engagement
- Knowledge of, and experience with, employee relations and development in order to identify issues and draw on appropriate resources
- Familiarity with all applicable employment laws and compliance
- Comfort with HR systems, data and analytics to provide insight on talent issues
- Ability to consult with and influence senior management on talent issues including appropriate skills, experience and culture fit.