Are you looking for an exciting new role in a fast-paced technology company? Are you naturally curious and passionate about building an exceptional developer experience? As Product Manager at SPS Commerce, you will own the entire product lifecycle, from requirements to revenue, building world class experiences for our developer community.
Why Join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We lead Retail’s transformation to the Digital Retail era through providing retailers with a set of bleeding-edge technology solutions designed to cover all retail challenges and opportunities of today.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a strong leader who can mobilize the organization around the product vision.
- You can assess business value of new product development and make the business case for required resources.
- You can prioritize confidently amidst conflicting priorities and resource constraints.
- Drive the developer experience vision and strategy through analysis of target markets, competitive landscape, developer personas, use cases and solution value propositions
- Work closely with our Sales, Partner Management, Engineering, Go-to-Market teams and our developer community to prioritize the roadmap and evangelize the story
- Manage the entire experience for developers starting from the time they explore our website and documentation all the way to launching a solution powered by our APIs
- Develop a deep understanding of how we can better serve developers and internal customers through the API
- Develop and track key value drivers that measure effectiveness of experiments and overall market performance
- Serve as the primary point of contact across the organization for product vision and current performance
- Use analytics platforms to track KPIs and developer behavior that ensure positive results
- Serve as an API product expert for the company
What experience and skills do I need?
- You have technical chops and an appetite to learn which includes a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience developing and managing APIs for SaaS products
- You are accustomed to working in a data driven environment, and can leverage it as a foundation for decision making and strategy planning
- You can engage equally well in the technical details and the broader business narrative