SPS Commerce is hiring an Account Executive on our Mid-Market team.
Does this sound like you?
- You have an unquenchable curiosity and you often find yourself actively looking to learn MORE.
- You consider yourself a hunter - someone who can dive in and do full life-cycle sales - from prospect to close.
- You have a never-ending reserve of drive and initiative that comes from within - you like winning!
- You're technically savvy and have a rapid learning agility.
As an Account Executive on the Mid-Market team, you will continuously seek out net new business. From prospecting, territory management, periodically going on-site, pulling in resources from the sales engineering team, working to hand off to our implementation team – this is a fast-paced role. Once a new client is on-board, this account will remain as part of your territory for possible upsell or cross sell. SMB clients are constantly expanding and changing, so their needs change as well. In this role, you will grow business with a constant mix of new and expanding clients with a strong emphasis on net new customer acquisition.
- Managing a defined sales territory, which consists of identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities.
- Effectively execute your pipeline, using Salesforce.com to document and track account activity.
- Drive a value-based sales process from identifying the relevant contact and decision maker within an account, understanding their needs, proposing a solution, and closing the deal such that you meet/exceed quota.
- Collaborating with an account team to understand existing SPS relationships to get warm introductions to the appropriate contacts.
- Working to maintain customer satisfaction- responding to customers in a timely matter and making sure the customer has proper training scheduled with support teams.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- 2+ years of sales experience with 1 year in a commission-based hunter sales role
- Able to communicate business issues and technical information to individuals clearly
- Leadership skills reflective of an entrepreneurial and innovative thought process.
- Willing to travel 10-15%
We're a leading Cloud based SaaS company that is a positive player in the disruption of the retail industry. Our goal is to perfect the trading partner relationship with powerful tools that allow retailers to focus to meet the ever changing demands of the consumer. We're a publicly traded company and have a track record that includes 69+ consecutive quarters of growth.