Do you enjoy working cross functionally to understand current process and procedures? Are you detail- oriented in a fast- paced environment? If so, then you’re in the right place! We are looking for the Salesforce.com Administrator who will identify, evaluate and develop sales analytics that meet SPS sales user requirement in our Salesforce.com environment.
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with supporting the growth and career development of our Team Members.
Does this sound like you?
- You leverage your business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- You have a knack for analyzing data, particularly in Salesforce to guide sales strategies
- You enjoy finding ways to make processes more efficient when it comes to Salesforce data
- Develop, evaluate, refine, and automate analytic models in Salesforce to address business needs such as sales velocity, sales compensation and forecasting
- Analyze Salesforce data to guide sales process decisions and strategy
- Support sales and operations leadership with reporting, dashboards and data analysis and proactively make suggestions for improved insights
- Proactively identify automation opportunities and recommend process improvements to improve system efficiencies, and better support business processes or functions
- Manage and implement process improvement initiatives related to data governance
What experience and skills do I need?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant business experience
- Any Salesforce Certification preferred
- Proven success in data analysis and report creation
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills
- Experience driving organizational change and complex cross-functional company initiatives
- Proven ability to leverage Excel, Access, SFDC reporting tools. Knowledge of Salesforce data design.