Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-paced technology company? Are you self-driven and result oriented? We are looking for an Associate Sales Operations Analyst, who will work with the Sales Leadership and Sales Operations teams to identify and streamline sales processes, such as analysis on pricing metrics, territory and market segmentation, and sales activity. In this newly created role, this position would also assist with forecasting and incentive compensation analysis.
Why Join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with supporting the growth and career development of our Team Members.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a team player, able to work with colleagues in different areas of the organization.
- You are extremely self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical skills, with the ability to process information quickly.
- Administer leads through lead creation or lead assignment to Lead Generation or appropriate team for qualification.
- Manage all referral assignments throughout the sales organization utilizing the existing territories.
- Maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up.
- Maintain up-to-date and extensive knowledge on all SPS product offerings through participation in product demonstrations/meetings and reviewing marketing materials.
- Remain current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
- Analyze specific Marketing campaigns to determine best appropriate action working closely with the Lead Generation leader.
- Participate on projects teams as needed to support Sales and Marketing initiatives
- Team with our Salesforce.com administrators to automate current web to lead processes
What experience and skills do I need?
- BA or equivalent in Marketing or Business (preferred) with 1+ years of experience OR an AA in Marketing or Business (preferred) with 3 years of experience with customer service, inbound telesales, or market development activities
- Strong listening skills
- Must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment and exhibit grace under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a consultative style
- Ability to work aggressively to meet customer and marketing/sales-driven deadlines.
- Team player with strong initiative and ability to quickly build extensive knowledge of SPS’s product offerings and that of competitors.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook, and a clear focus of high quality and business profit
- Strong analytical skills preferred.
- Excellent demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)