We are currently looking for a customer support analyst who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Get After it attitude on our Analytics team. In this role you will be engaging with customers via multiple support channels including phone, email, chat and an on-line forum, as well as work cross functionally across different teams at SPS!
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a Results Matter work mentality and enjoy working with customers to make sure they get the assistance they need efficiently with a smile on your face!
- You have basic insight into POS report building.
- You understand retail metrics and others facets of the industry.
- Works as part of the Customer Operations team, providing technical support and training for customers via phone, email, chat and an on-line forum during assigned work hours
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with SPS Analytics Products and POS Reporting
- Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems; referring and escalating the most complex problems to appropriate staff and departments when necessary
- Logs and tracks customer interactions using a problem management database
- Responds to and resolves open issues in an appropriate timeframe and maintains historical records and related documentation
- Participates in peer-training and cross-training initiatives
- Introduces customers to new SPS products and services
- Provides excellent customer satisfaction measured by the SPS customer satisfaction process
What experience and skills do I need?
- 1-2 years of Customer-facing experience in technical aptitude with those customers or technical help desk experiences
- Time Management skills
- Familiarity with SQL is highly desired
- Micro strategy – a plus
- Microsoft excel experience