We’re seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join a fast-paced talent acquisition team. This role is central to our success in hiring great talent by enhancing our candidate experience and supporting recruiters, which gives additional exposure to all aspects of HR.
Why Join SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
Does this sound like you?
- You can balance a workload that requires close attention to detail and alignment with process. You can see the big picture without losing track of the detail. You’re always looking around corners and you’re ready for action if things get derailed!
- You’re receptive to learning new things; in fact you’re kind of an early adopter. When new ideas come up, you’re the first one to raise your hand.
- You have an obsession with customer satisfaction and “initiative-and-drive” is practically your middle name!
- You have a technical acumen to easily adopt and embrace the changing role technology plays in a recruitment life-cycle.
- Support all stakeholders through the full recruitment life-cycle.
- Manage candidate interviews and coordination of on-site visits, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, and arranging travel.
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates.
- Managing offer letters, background checks, and other pre-boarding support as needed
- Spearhead event logistics and provide support as needed for recruiting events (i.e. university recruiting events, internal meetings, etc.)
- Create and update candidate or job records in our applicant tracking system
- Troubleshoot scheduling issues as they arise.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with team to implement
What experience and skills do I need?
- An Associates/No Degree + 5 years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor’s degree, with 1 year work experience
- Intermediate skills with Office 365, particularly Outlook
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a role with frequent interruptions and time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and meet competing deadlines.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Experience working with an ATS is desired