Are you a seasoned recruiting professional who enjoys managing others? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to inspire a team to new heights? Are you an change-agent and advocate for iterative process improvement?
SPS commerce is seeking a Manager to lead a team of 5-7 recruiters in our Minneapolis location. In addition, this member will help to build our corporate leadership team by leading the search efforts for leaders across different departments and teams.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a keen eye for identifying top talent and have the skills to nurture and develop individuals.
- You can create a culture of collaboration and team even when you’re working with independently focused members.
- You can hold others accountable but still maintain a healthy and positive environment.
- You have a commitment to continuous improvement and enjoy working in a highly adaptive, changing environment.
Why join SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- Recruiting is NOT a transactional department – we’re have strong support from all levels of the organization, including senior leadership. We are viewed as trusted advisors and partners, and the value of the service we provide does not go unnoticed.
- This is a great opportunity for a builder – we’re looking for innovation and ideas, and we’re an action oriented environment – if you have great ideas, we’re listening!
- Provide coaching and mentoring for Recruiters at varying levels to ensure timely results with an emphasis on high quality and team effectiveness.
- Promote an environment of learning and development to upskill and advance Recruiters. This will include encouraging and modeling behaviors such as professional networking and creative sourcing.
- Manage day-to-day performance in alignment with performance standards and expectations.
- Recruiting for corporate leadership positions across the enterprise.
- Help to implement and support change management within the recruiting team and HR department.
- Assist in roll out of corporate talent selection strategies and initiatives
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of recruiting experience or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience, some agency recruiting experience preferred.
- 2+ years of leadership experience (either formal or informal)
- Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals at various levels of career development
- Proven success in change management and process implementation
- Close attention to detail and an embrace of data-driven decision making
- Strong project management experience
- Advanced ATS experience, iCIMS highly preferred
- Advanced MS Excel experience highly preferred