Associate Billings Analyst
Do you like working in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy Collaborating with internal and external customers on billing related inquiries? We are looking for an Associate Billings Analyst that is headquartered in our downtown Minneapolis office. This role will be assisting with invoicing, creating customer accounts, processing credits and reconciliations.
Why join SPS?
SPS Commerce is a provider of cloud-based supply chain management solutions, providing network-integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers. We are the trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships. SPS Commerce is a company that you will continue to help you grow and develop your professional career.
- Perform billing duties with members of the finance team, such as entering invoices, creating new customers account in the system, and processing credits.
- Plays a role in daily & month end billing processes
- Takes initiative on improving processes and driving for efficiencies
- Support Auditor needs as requested by Director of Financial Reporting
What Experience and Skills are required?
- 4 year college degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to multi-task and manage multiple concurrent responsibilities within minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to enter data quickly and accurately and track information effectively using a variety of tools (Excel, NAV, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Prior related accounting, customer service and/or project management experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience