The Enterprise Account Executive is first and foremost a hunter of net new business among large supplier accounts ($250 million + in annual revenue). In this position, you will use your corporate savvy to demonstrate to potential clients the ROI they’ll gain with a SPS Commerce solution.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re resilient and tenacious – you tackle everything with energy and have a drive for results
- You’re intellectually curious – you value learning, you’re comfortable with ambiguity, and you’re willing to experiment
- You’re a business savvy strategic thinker – you capitalize on opportunities, manage risks, and you formulate plans with an eye toward the long-term business and competitive interests of the organization
- You’re an influencer – you understand your audience, and you persuade them to adopt a new perspective or course of action
- Creatively prospecting for new clients through email campaigns, networking, cold calling, and other strategies to connect with prospects and clients
- Building relationships and generating future business using a consultative approach, that provides customers with a clear ROI understanding of SPS Commerce products over what may be extended sales cycles
- Collaborating with internal team members and partners to create and present effective solutions to our customers
What experience and skills do I need?
- Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Relevant, quota-carrying sales experience of at least two years
- Strong track record in selling achievements; conceptual and strategic sales experience with high motivation and results orientation
- Demonstrated experience managing long sales cycles from prospecting to close, while patiently overcoming objections and communicating effectively throughout both internally and externally.
- Skill in thinking and planning strategically and prioritizing effectively
- Experience working with MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Salesforce.com experience is preferred