Are you a high energy, motivated team player who thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, then we want to get to know you! We are looking for an Associate Collections Analyst who is responsible for owning the processes related to resolving outstanding balances on customer accounts. They are also responsible for addressing both internal and external inquiries related to the current status of customer accounts. The Associate Collections Analyst will work in accordance with the current Accounts Receivables Policies while maintaining customer relationships.
Why join SPS?
We strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression
Does this sound like you?
- You portray being obsessed with customers by ensuring that the organization is paid for the work that we do.
- You enjoy working collaboratively across different teams- as an Associate Collections Analyst, you will work with the billings, sales and customer success teams to collect on past due balances.
- Monitors and maintains assigned accounts, which includes customer calls, account adjustments and customer reconciliations
- Communicates with customers to resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Ensure all past due accounts receive communications in accordance with current collections policy
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts
- Closely monitors collection of accounts and follow up as necessary with the customer or internal partners.
- Notifies Sales and/or Customer Success of delinquent accounts per policy and coordinates efforts across teams to collect on past due balances
- Interfaces with internal & external customers with diplomacy & professionalism during customer contact to achieve high customer satisfaction while handling a high volume of contacts
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance emphasis preferred, or 1-year collections or related experience, prior experience with high volume customer contacts required
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Proactive & works with solutions-oriented approach to problem solving and resolution
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office