If you are a visionary, looking for an innovative and exciting sales role, then you’re in the right place! The Strategic Account Executive will work with enterprise level brands throughout the sales cycle to help their business solve problems with our Analytics tool. The primary responsibility is to secure new business through prospecting, as well as fostering key executive-level communication.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a self- motivator, you are truly a hunter and not afraid to pick up the phone to seek out new opportunities.
- You are naturally curious, which is important when uncovering new territories for Analytics.
- Obsessed with Customers: exemplify concern for your customers through listening and fully understanding what solutions can enhance their experience.
Why Join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology, in our Omni channel focused community. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gain support to ensure customer is satisfied.
- Build annualized territory plan to meet quotes expectations.
- Contract Development and negotiation terms.
- Create and deliver persuasive presentations about the SPS Analytics product that aligns with customer strategy.
What experience is needed?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Successful track record in sales (8+ years of experience) generated by one’s own hunting/ prospecting and selling complex service, technology or software solutions into new accounts aligning with the C-suite level. Prior software sales experience required. Retail and SaaS preferred.
- Proven experience in new territory development with a well-disciplined sales process. A tendency to look for and seize profitable business opportunities; willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated success at initiating, developing and maintaining key executive-level relationships within Fortune 200 retailers is preferred.
- Ability to travel as required (up to 25%).