As a Sales Specialist, you will go through an interactive training program which will ultimately prepare you to support the Supplier Analytics Sales Team. In this hands-on role, you will assist in expanding the network by following up on supplier driven retailer leads to add POS retailers to our network. The Analytics Sales Specialist will work closely with Sale Management, Account Executives, and Key Customers to drive expansion of the network and accurately document activities and retailer capabilities in SFDC. This position will also work closely with the Retail Sales team to drive qualified community leads that are uncovered through day to day interactions with retailers.
- Partner with Account Executives to learn and understand the full sales cycle process.
- Call into retailers on behalf of our supplier partners to understand the current POS capabilities
- Provide superior customer service through accurate product information and timely follow-up in a friendly, professional manner
- Seek to understand prospective customers’ business
- Assist the Sales team in tracking down internal resources to support our customers
- Utilise Salesforce to accurately track progress and share updates
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Some prior sales experience preferred but not essential
- Proven results and strong desire to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills to meet customer and business needs