SPS Commerce is hiring a Sales Trainer in our Minneapolis office. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering training to new Sales hires, as well as refining and enhancing the sales techniques for our more seasoned sales reps. It's a great time to join a growing technology product company and help continue our winning streak!
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy delivering training to a wide range of sales professionals, from entry level to seasoned account executives.
- You have a passion and energy working with sales individuals - your excitement is contagious and can translate to a highly motivated sales team!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Determine training needs by meeting with staff and leadership in both sales and non-sales departments to identify gaps and propose effective solutions
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; providing readily available support/; integrating support with routine job functions
- Ability to translate changes in products/ technology into relevant training material. Train sales team on how to explain complex product information to non-technical audiences
- Deliver in-person and virtual instructor-led training offerings to diverse audiences including managers, account executives, inside sales representatives, solutions architects, and technical account managers
- Facilitate learning via classroom instruction and virtual and blended learning; incorporate a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
Your skills and experience look like this:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 3+ years in a corporate training environment with a significant focus on Sales training
- Ability to adjust training techniques to accommodate various learning styles
- Must be a dynamic speaker with proven ability to get participants excited about the topics being presented
- Training in Solution Selling (or equivalent) is preferred