Are you looking for a role where you will engage with customers to find resolutions with refund/cancel/account inquiries? Do you enjoy identifying areas of improvement for internal and external processes? We are looking for a Customer Retention specialist who will, collaborate heavily with our Sales and Customer Success teams on operational details to inform account decisions. This position partners with cross functional members to build and carry out solutions to ensure maintenance and growth of the customer. As a Customer Retention Specialist, you will drive accountability to key organizational partners on customer satisfaction.
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company HQ’d in Minnesota.
- You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
Does this sound like you?
- You use effective and efficient critical thinking when handling high volume customer inquiries.
- You are comfortable with finding customer resolution and offering alternative solutions when appropriate.
- Resolving client issues with effective problem-solving skills to minimize refunds and retain customers
- Communicating efficiently with customer by email, phone, mail, and face to face
- Support development of, refine and document processes and practices
- Reporting customer feedback to key organizational partners
- Performs other duties and projects, as assigned.
- Maintain strong relationships across the organization through clear communication and detailed follow-ups
What experience and skills do I need?
- Experience with SF.com preferred
- Previous work in a customer service role, handling escalations and customer retention
- Prior contract, sales and negotiation experiences are ideal
- You have excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively present and demonstrate solutions
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office -Word, Excel and Outlook).