The SEO and PPC Content Specialist is responsible for managing all SEO activities with a major focus in SEO content and conversion writing for website, paid ad and emails. Other responsibilities include paid ad creation and monitoring, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major searching engines. This individual is an expert in all things related to content and platform optimization, brand consistency, and localization. You will be joining a friendly team that is motivated by data driven decisions in order to grow demand generation efforts. The position collaborates with peers in marketing, sales and customer success to identify the customer story, then creates and shares content that is meaningful to them.
- Write and Optimize copy for emails, web pages, landing pages, and paid ads for search engine marketing.
- Work with content team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Collaborate with Web Developer and Data Analyst to execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI for all organic page and paid search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword and negative discovery and expansion
- Actively monitor the evolving landscape of search engines. Communicate the impact of changes to teammates and ensure prioritization of content and functionality enhancements
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and ads
- Develop and implement link building and back link strategies
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What experience do I need?
- Proven experience applying SEO principles to written work
- Digital Copywriting experience
- Proven SEO certificate (or provide list of previous courses taken)
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and LinkedIn (not required but would appreciate a Google AdWords certificate)
- Proven experience creating and optimizing compelling content for digital mediums.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile team environment
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
What kind of skills do I need to have?
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, writing,conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with search optimization tools (e.g, Yoast, Moz, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Clear communicator. You can act as a translator, helping non-technical audiences understand your search strategies and tactics.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Adaptable to change.