The SEO Specialist is responsible for managing all SEO activities with a major focus in SEO content and conversion writing for website, paid ad and emails. Other responsibilities include paid ad creation and monitoring, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major searching engines. This individual is an expert in all things related to content and platform optimization, brand consistency, and localization. You will be joining a friendly team that is motivated by data driven decisions in order to grow demand generation efforts. The position collaborates with peers in marketing, sales and customer success to identify the customer story, then creates and shares content that is meaningful to them.
- Optimize copy for emails, web pages, landing pages, and paid ads for search engine marketing.
- Work with content team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Work with a team, to execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Communicate the impact of changes to teammates and ensure prioritization of content and functionality enhancements
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and ads
- Develop and implement link building and back link strategies
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
What experience do I need?
- Proven experience applying SEO principles to written work
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing and LinkedIn (not required but would appreciate a Google AdWords certificate)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile team environment
- Research, research,research (all the usual SEO stuff like keyword value, competition,relative positioning, etc)
What kind of skills do I need to have?
- SEO Experience (enough that you're comfortable in your job)
- Search optimization tools (e.g, Yoast, Moz, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics)
- Can write and edit better than average
- Analyze site traffic and conversions
- Clear communicator and super collaborative