Are you an energetic digital content marketing guru that loves to bridge storytelling with data? Do you possess a passion for creativity but balance that with a healthy respect for process? SPS Commerce is looking to bring a Sr. Digital Copywriter on to join our Marketing team. Your role will help oversee, contribute and create enterprise-wide digital content assets that help to build overall brand awareness, product awareness and support lead generation for SPS Commerce.
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company headquartered in Minnesota.
- You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic marketing professionals who embrace the world of technology.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace culture where people feel valued and challenged to excel.
- Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a writer and storyteller first, but also have the strategic and analytical chops to help maximize your words.
- You are experienced in the creation of multimedia content, such as webinars, podcasts and videos.
- You love creative collaboration and enjoy the process of building a messaging strategy and then executing it.
- You love technology and work or have experience working in a B2B and SaaS environment.
- You are familiar with current CRO and SEO methodologies.
- You enjoy researching and finding nuggets of truth that can motivate prospects in a personal way.
- You are good at time management and can go heads down to write killer content.
- Develops original content and repurposes existing content into derivative pieces such as eBooks, whitepapers, blogs, infographics, videos, webinars, videos, podcasts, social media content, email campaigns, sales collateral and landing pages.
- Thinks beyond tactical content execution, providing messaging guidance to internal clients about the strategy, implementation and use of content, as well as the importance of search optimization.
- Collaborates with internal team experts in various marketing channels, such as organic search, paid search, social media, PR, demand generation and partner marketing and understands how these channels work together to maximize efficiencies the different stages in the buyer’s journey.
- Primary owner of marketing campaigns and materials supporting SPS corporate events.
- Primary owner of product messaging and content that supports the SPS product management team.
- Contributes to the creation of sales enablement content such as sell sheets, guides or other sales collateral as needed.
- Ensures branded content is aligned with SPS’s overarching marketing goals and brand standards.
- Performs content audits to evaluate the effectiveness of existing content and identify content opportunities.
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction and meets agreed-upon SLAs.
- 7-10 years of experience authoring and editing digital marketing content, preferably within B2B or for a software technology or cloud services provider. Experience working in an agency is preferred.
- Strong background in creating all aspects of marketing communications bridging both traditional and digital mediums.
- Highly creative and collaborative with the ability to think visually with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt quickly, prioritizing and balancing clients and projects of all sizes.
- Ability to oversee/direct outside third-party resources when needed (designers, writers, agency partners, etc.)
- Ability to translate technical details and make them engaging and easily consumable for non-technical audiences.
- Experienced in AP writing style with impeccable writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity in using a variety digital sales and CRM marketing tools, marketing automation and content management systems such as WordPress, Salesforce, JIRA and Teamwork.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and a familiarity with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) methodologies.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in English, journalism, communications or similar field.