Is juggling multiple demands at once your strong suit? Are you interested in working in a highly collaborative team that includes interaction across different departments? We are looking for an Executive Admin who will support our Chief Human Resource Officer. The Executive Admin anticipates, initiates, coordinates and follows through on a wide range of time sensitive activities and projects. The incumbent has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, confidential, and critical nature.
Does this sound like you?
- You have excellent organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- You demonstrate concern for delighting both internal and external customers.
- You have a go-getter mentality that is willing to help the team to accomplish a task.
- Manage multiple project initiatives, including the development of presentations, company event meetings, and other projects as identified.
- Communicate extensively, in person, via phone, email, chat, and text, with multiple individuals inside and outside of the organization.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and projects, conference calls, and other events. Informs participants of meeting function and reserves meeting space, food as needed.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Experience working in an office environment, as an executive admin preferred.
- Associate degree.
- Strong project coordination and relationship building skills.
- Prior project management work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Overall and proven strong technical proficiency with phone, messaging apps, websites and a “can do and will figure out” attitude towards new evolving technologies.