SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. We are currently looking for a Program Manager who has a Get After It attitude and has a Results Matter mindset to join our Marketing team. The team of program managers at SPS work in conjunction with our sales organizations to maximize and leverage the strength of our network and create new revenue opportunities while providing value to our partners.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you ready to grow you career?
- Are you well organized and process oriented? Do you find romance in the details?
- Are change and challenging the status quo your jam?
- Do you have an unshakeable faith in your own ideas and an ease with taking an independent position, even in the face of opposition?
- Do you think Excel is fun?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Program Management team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Work with our Retail Partners to drive supply chain success across their vendor partners.
- Work with various teams within the company to influence execution and vendor management.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement, create a plan to effect change, and present plan to both internal and external parties.
- Measure, analyze and report key trends in program performance, applying knowledge to evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of metrics.
Required Experience/ Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Quality focused; detail oriented; ability to prioritize and multi task
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with 2+ years project management experience
- Experience in account management, B2B sales or online media is a plus.
- Experience facilitating communications and problem resolution (both with external and internal personnel)
- Accountability - ability to focus on projects to their completion and be responsible for outcomes
- Expert in Excel preferred.