Have you been seeking an opportunity to join a recruiting team that is supported and receives investment from the very top of the organization? Then take a closer look at SPS Commerce.
Does this sound like you?
- You see recruiting as more than a transactional "order-taker" - you've got a serious drive to really influence and drive the selection process to hire the talent htat will take SPS to the next step.
- You're the rare breed of "hunter/farmer" recruiter - not only can you identify and attract great talent, but you've also go the stamina and energy to keep them excited as you guide them through our talent selection process.
- You're a closer - whether it's closing a manager on an "untraditional" candidate or closing a candidate who was entertaining multiple opportunities.
- To break up the week, you thrive on project based work. Constant improvement and innovation is just how you roll.
We're looking for an experienced tech recruiter who is well networked and is great at assessing both initial technical aptitude AND alignment with our core values. Everyone knows it's a tight market for tech talent, so the right recruiter will have amazing resiliency and operate with a sense of urgency. They will be able to educate technology leaders about current market trends and they will stay focused on providing an exceptional candidate exerience.
- Sourcing, identifying and engaging active and passive talent
- Organize and manage the talent selection process through a full-cycle candidate process (sourcing up to on-boarding)
- Provide outstanding candidate experience
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships and transparency to business leaders and hiring managers
- Project based work focused on innovation and continuous improvement
What experience and skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience OR 8+ years of recruiting experience
- Minimum: 2 years in technology recruitment, familiarity with open source technical stacks/ environments
- Ability to travel to offsite / off-hours technical conferences, trade shows, Meet-Ups, User Groups, etc.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and engaging passive talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Strong familiarity with full functionality of an Applicant Tracking System, preferably iCIMS
- Proven history of forming strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers