Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind company? An opportunity that only comes along once in a career? We’re the retail industry’s largest trading community with more than 60,000 customers in over 60 countries and we sharpen omnichannel retail supply chains, which allows business to advance at the pace of the consumer through a collaborative network community and the latest in cloud-based solutions. SPS Commerce is committed to hiring the best and brightest while providing an environment where employees can develop and grow. Our fast growth fuels opportunities for those who are committed to providing innovative solutions to our valued customers. If you are driven to be the best at what you do and thrive in a challenging, dynamic and collaborative culture, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Sales Analyst / Salesforce.com Administrator will utilize their strong technical competencies and function sales expertise to identify, evaluate, and develop sales analytics and procedures that meet SPS sales user requirements. To do this successfully, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand current processes and procedures, business needs to provide automated solutions through our salesforce.com environment. An ability to understand sales process issues and communicate solutions to the internal teams is essential to the success in this role.
- Develop, evaluate, refine, and automate analytic models in Salesforce to address business needs such as sales velocity, sales compensation and forecasting
- Analyze Salesforce data to guide sales process decisions and strategy
- Support sales and operations leadership with reporting, dashboards and data analysis and proactively make suggestions for improved insights
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. utilizing Salesforce
- Proactively identify automation opportunities and recommend process improvements to improve system efficiencies
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to better support business processes or functions.
- Evaluate and identify ways to make internal processes more efficient through the use of Salesforce reporting and workflows
- Manage and implement process improvement initiatives related to data governance
- Resolve data integrity issues and assist with (and lead) data cleanup projects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of seven years relevant experience
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Experience in exceptional sales operations and sales
- Proven success completing data analysis and report creation
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience driving organizational change and complex cross-functional company initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to leverage Excel, Access, SFDC reporting tools. Knowledge of salesforce.com data design.