Key Accounts Director - Strategic Alliances
Are you goals and results driven? Have a get after it attitude? If you are looking for an innovative and exciting sales role, then you’re in the right place!
Why Join SPS?
SPS Commerce is the leader in supply chain excellence, with 65 consecutive quarters of growth! With top- talented individuals, we are able to succeed when it comes to omni channel and retail development initiatives. We are trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships. SPS Commerce is a company that you will continue to help you grow and develop your professional career.
In this role, you will directly work with our growing top tier Global systems integrator partner- such as Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte and PwC along with other supporting ERP partners.
The Day- to-Day
- Identify, recruit and enable Global Systems Integrators that support key go-to-market initiatives necessary to accelerate growth, promote access to value added capabilities and enter new markets.
- Establish and maintain exceptional partner relationships with the necessary partner stakeholders for the purpose of designing and executing initiatives to develop, manage and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across the organization to assist in the successful execution of key initiatives with our partnerships, frequently leading or assisting sales teams in customer/prospect discussions with our strategic partners.
- Building & execute business plans for establishing key partnerships to support revenue growth objectives; negotiating corporate wide agreements with these strategic partners
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 8+ years of sales experience in a commission-based hunter sales role in a business-to-business environment.
- Direct experience working for/with one or more of the Global Systems Integrators required, Enterprise software or SaaS experience required
- Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, & Supply Chain industry knowledge highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate go-to-market agreements; Strong planning and prioritization skills a must