SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. We are currently looking for a highly organized Project Manager who is technically curious and has a results matter mindset to join our Logistics Implementation team.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you customer focused and have a desire to work effectively across functions in a dynamic environment?
- You’ve got experience in supply chain or retail, or working with 3PL’s
- Faith in one’s own ideas to be successful and take an independent position in the face of opposition?
- Can you demonstrate initiative to identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or required by the situation?
- Can you drive engagement of team members while demonstrating delivery excellence?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer requirements and translate customer requests into project deliverables.
- Manage day to day project tasks for implementing SPS Commerce Products and Services from close of sale through handoff to customer support.
- Monitor work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality expectation.
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
- High collaboration between retailers, 3PL’s and suppliers and the SPS Sales Teams.
Required Experience/ Skills
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years project management experience required
- Strong problem solving and analytic ability
- Supply Chain and/or retail experience
- Quality focused; detail oriented; ability to prioritize and multi task
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects (40+ occurring simultaneously)
- Working with 3 or more stakeholders for a project implementation.
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization desired
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and customers to achieve goals without direct authority over personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment