SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. We are currently looking for a Project Manager who is obsessed with customers and has a results matter mindset to join our Retail Implementation team.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you customer focused and have a desire to work effectively across functions in a fast-paced dynamic environment where your customers are both internal and external?
- Faith in one’s own ideas to be successful and take an independent position in the face of opposition and ambiguity?
- Can you demonstrate initiative to identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or required by the situation?
- Can you drive engagement of team members while demonstrating delivery excellence? This means you’re leading people who don’t report to you, but you all have to work together to get the project implemented.
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Retail Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer requirements and translate customer requests into project deliverables. This could mean on working on one project or up to 25 projects at any given time.
- Manage day to day project tasks for implementing SPS Commerce Products and Services from close of sale through handoff to customer support.
- Monitor work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality expectation.
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
Required Experience/ Skills
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years business project management experience required. No PMP needed.
- Strong problem solving and analytic ability.
- Quality focused; detail oriented; ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Experience working on external, customer facing projects.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects.
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology based service organization desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.