Customer Success Manager II
***This position is located in Houston, TX.***
Become a part of a leading supply chain management company, headquartered in downtown Minneapolis. We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Get After it attitude on our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for growing the value of the SPS Commerce POS Collaboration Analytics program for a large sporting goods and outdoor retailer in the Houston, TX market.
Does this sound like you?
- You are obsessed with customers, always looking to better the process when addressing customer pain points.
- You are a great communicator, always working cross functionally to make sure the customer gets the best experience.
- You have a passion for driving adoption and a talent for cultivating collaboration with internal and external partners
- You are resourceful - you know when to leverage the proper tools when necessary to get the job done!
- You are pay attention to details and keep projects and deliverables on track and on time.
- Monitor and facilitate the adoption, both retailer and vendor, of SPS product features and functions.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the retailer’s business including products, marketplace strategy, competition, key management decision makers and financial condition.
- Cultivate close working relationships with multiple levels of users, managers and executives across all relevant departments within the retailer’s
- Identify, coordinate and prioritize POS projects, such as feature requests, data additions and more.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to the retailer’s POS team, SPS CSE, Product, Support and Sales teams.
- Consult and help support POS activities with the retailer’s Buying Office and strategic suppliers.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business with retail, supply chain, statistics, or similar concentration.
- Previous work experience at a SaaS company preferred
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in retail representing technical products/services to the retail market and/or actual retail experience.
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate business issues and technical information to individuals with varied levels of expertise.
- Proven success collaborating and building strong relationships with customers
- Proven success driving organization wide initiatives