We are looking for candidates to start early 2019 and looking at Spring 2019 graduates as well.
Are you just at the launching point of your career as a Software Engineer with only a year or so under your belt? Are you looking for a company that will nurture your thirst to learn and advance your software engineering skills? Join SPS Commerce as an Associate Software Engineer supporting our Integration team supporting our Fulfillment solution!
Does this sound like you?
- You may be earlier in your Software Engineering career, but you’re ambitious and can learn from others.
- You chose this career path for more reasons than just a paycheck – you have a passion for technology.
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company HQ’d in Minnesota.
- You won’t just “develop code”, but you’ll solve really tough problems through software engineering.
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the most advanced AWS practices.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth
- Contribute to detailed design documents based on requirements provided by business stakeholder.
- Create documentation for software components as directed by a Lead or Sr. Software Engineer.
- Develop high quality software components.
- Integrate 3rd party software components.
- Maintain and improve current software components.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
Required Experience/ Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ years of experience doing software development experience in a professional setting preferred.
- Technical experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Interpreted languages such as Ruby or Python.
- Java or Python experience a plus
- Frameworks: Angular, Django, Rails
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers.
- Service Oriented techniques.
- NoSQL experience (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CouchBase).