SPS Commerce will is looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join the team in our HQ located in downtown Minneapolis. This role is ideal for someone on the upward trajectory of their L&D career.
Does this sound like you?
- You LOVE facilitating - particularly with New Hires. You have a passion for introducing an organization and welcoming newcomers!
- You are well versed in creating and designing e-learning modules using modern technology and practices.
- You like variety - whether it's running with an established program or creating/curating new content to incorporate, you like to do it all!
- We know how to win which affords significant investments into our people. As part of the L&D team, you can be on the front lines of facilitating and rolling out new training programs.
- Our Talent Management group is a fun, energetic and ambitious team. We believe strongly that collaboration is essential to success.
- We've got a lot of white space - you'll have an ability to work autonomously and really make your mark on the development of the L&D function.
- Learning culture –
- Staying up to date w/learning trends – use your knowledge & creativingy to contribute to learning culture
You’ll spend a good portion of your time coordinating and facilitating new hire onboarding and looking for ways to continually make it an even better experience. Other parts of your days will be spent partnering with Program Managers and using your creative skills to develop innovative e-learning modules and other training materials. In between all of this, you’ll help to streamline information in SPS University.
- Creation of learning and development content
- Delivery of onboarding and training programs
- LMS support
Required skills & experience for success
- Bachelors degree + 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in a corporate learning environment
- Consistent/frequent experience as a training facilitator
- Familiarity with e-learning technology & methodologies (certificate or Masters degree preferred)
- Experience working with a LMS (Cornerstone preferred)
- Have strong organizational skills with close attention to detail