SPS Commerce is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to primarily support one of our Sr. Vice Presidents and her team. This role serves as a true partner and is seen as a key asset to her organization.
Does this sound like you?
- You see complex scheduling as a great puzzle that you’re itching to solve. You love combing over all the pieces and won’t stop until you’ve put it all together.
- You have an ability and instinct to anticipate needs before they arise – whether it’s having an agenda ready without being asked or ensuring that materials are prepped in advance.
- You like being a hub of communication – in not only working with an Executive, you also like working in cross-functional directions to help get the work done.
We know that there are a lot of employment choices for great talent so at SPS we work hard to create an environment where “Employees Come First” and where your “Thirst for Growth” can be nurtured. We’re a market leader and have just passed our 71st consecutive quarter of growth. This allows us to continue to invest in our employees and aggressively gain market share.
- Manage complex calendars that need to be adjusted on a frequent basis. This includes exercising discretion in meeting scheduling demands as well as frequent consultation with the SVP.
- Creates and publishes the department newsletter. This role will curate content and then leverage strong creative skills to help shape the monthly newsletter. This communication tool is key to keeping team members informed about events happening in other parts of the department.
- Keep the SVP prepared for her day by ensuring that meeting materials are prepped, and agendas are established. This role also helps to keep focus on upcoming deadlines and deliverable dates. This may also include attending leadership meetings and assisting in capturing any follow up items that need to be tracked in subsequent meetings.
- Using Concur, the Executive Assistant will also help to make travel arrangements, create travel itineraries and manage expense reporting.
- Organize and plan department events and activities, often in collaboration with others.
Key Skills and Experiences needed:
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably supporting a senior level executive.
- Advanced proficiency with complex calendaring in Microsoft Outlook or Office365 that includes previous experience exercising discretion in schedule management.
- Strong business communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and an expense management system (Concur preferred)
- Experience working with highly sensitive information and a demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.