This position is located in Little Falls, NJ. Unfortunately, we are not able to assist in relocation for candidates.
We are currently looking for a customer support analyst II, who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Get After it attitude on our Analytics team at our New Jersey Office. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a working relationship directly with the internal teams to identify, log, and resolve all inquiries initiated by the customer within the designated SLA timelines. Responsibilities include troubleshooting inbound contacts, escalating to various support and technology teams and organizing weekly meetings. The Analyst interacts with Onsite and Offshore resources and is a level 2 support for the reporting team
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a Results Matter work mentality and like working with customers to make sure they get the assistance they need efficiently with a smile on your face!
- You enjoy trouble shooting and problem solving when issues arise.
- You are detail-oriented, whether this be in a production atmosphere or with live data.
- Actively work inbound requests through SPS’s internal ticketing system as well as manage workflow within SPS Commerce to meet SLAs and ensure data delivery.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with internal teams and collaborate with internal teams to ensure tickets are resolved on time.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science/MIS.
- Well-developed communication and business management skills.
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate business issues and technical information to individuals with varied levels of expertise.
- Strong analytical ability with passion for data analysis.
- Knowledge of various technology tools and programs, such as Microsoft SQL and Excel, used to assemble and analyze large volume data.
- Holiday rotational coverage as required.
- A proactive self-starter, able to manage own time, priorities and independently identify and complete tasks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work quickly and strong attention to details.
- Strong delivery focus with a proven track record of achieving results and demonstrating proficiency in managing multiple competing tasks daily.
- Experience using R and Visual Basic, Atlassian/Jira desired