Are you customer focused, results driven and creative to learn new processes? Does working in a collaborative environment excite you? If this sounds like you, this role might be for you! As an Implementation Analyst on our Assortment Operations team, your responsibility will lead the way in assisting retailers, suppliers and channel partners to be successful in the omni-channel marketplace. Today, we are in a very competitive retail world, so helping our partner’s success is extremely important in your day to day tasks!
Why join SPS?
At SPS you’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You truly enjoy leading – in this role you will be looked at as a leader amongst the team, many other departments among SPS Commerce, and many external customers.
- You enjoy educating customers around expectations – you truly enjoy building relationships with your customers and helping educate them around the program expectations and business values.
- You are motivated by knowledge – you are passionate about learning more about the supply chain and helping educate your peers and SPS Commerce customers.
- Consult with customers based on the business requirements of their partner and Omnichannel strategy.
- Ensure projects are completed on time based on the retailer’s compliance date
- Communicate directly and between customers and their trading partner(s) throughout the implementation process
- Responsible for communicating project status to all relevant parties, internal and external.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction while delivering projects to production
- Verify all associated products and services are configured for each client/retail relationship
- Provide feedback regarding process improvements
- Ability to objectively look at processes and make recommendations based on changing business needs
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills