SPS Commerce has an exciting opportunity for you in our Integrated Fulfillment group! This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, global, and rapidly growing technology company. In this role as a Consultant, you will work within a team of professionals responsible for designing, developing and testing solutions with SPS customers.
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company HQ’d in Minnesota.
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the most advanced AWS practices.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you enjoy collaborating across multiple internal and external teams in your role?
- Are you Obsessed with customers? You will be the primary contact for customers to ensure successful flowing electronic data, in production between business retailers and their network of suppliers.
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for integrating e-commerce solutions from close of salethrough hand-off to the Customer Operations team
- Use analytical skills to devise and create custom data center work flows to leverage the SPS retail business network on behalf of customers
- Define and execute test plans in order to successfully integrate trading partners
- Verify that maps and business rules function correctly prior to production install
- Configure production installation and confirm connectivity with successful data flow
What experience and skills do I need?
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of business experience
- 2-5 years’ software consulting or software implementation experience
- Superb communication skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to apply, test, and re-configure data rules to produce desired results
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Familiarity or experience working with XML a plus or other data types
- Prior technical or project management work experience and some prior (low level) programming experience
- Text editing and data mapping tools experience
- General understanding of the concepts of e-commerce, electronic data interchange (EDI), and ‘Order to cash’ business process preferred
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards related to B2B integration