Do you have a Get After it Work mentality and thrive in a result drive environment? We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be a key member of the Customer Success Implementation team with our premier clients. You thrive in a fast paced, chaotic and customer centric environment with an eye for detail.
Does this sound like you?
- You are an incredible communicator and managing projects and deliverables internally and externally.
- You are able to hold business critical conversations with clients, while maintaining the relationship and earning their trust.
- You have experience with managing software implementations from the moment the contract is signed until they are fully deployed.
- You’re the project manager for end to end account ownership. You own the entire customer life cycle
- Ensure quality standards and metrics are being consistently applied and processes are adhered to in the delivery of projects and services
- Customer focus and desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage large, complex implementations across all SPS products and services
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of products and services offered
- Regularly contributes and is consistently open to new ideas
- Recognizes and values diversity in others approaches
- Working with multiple teams such as SPS Sales, Tech Sales, Product and Customer Success
- Responsibility for providing leadership to the project team and for the efficiency and effectiveness of projects for a given service delivery area
- Responsible for working with and influencing upstream/downstream partners (within and outside Implementations) to ensure successful broader service delivery.
What experience and skills do I need?
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years project management experience required.
- Ability to travel – 10 to 15% of the year (1 time per quarter)
- Experience with Agile or Kanban
- Demonstrated understanding of processes and/or services to contribute to issue identification and idea generation/evaluation.
- Quality focused; detail oriented; ability to prioritize and multi task
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and achieve goals without direct authority over personnel.