We are currently looking for a Customer Support Analyst who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Get After it attitude on our Fulfillment Support team. As an analyst you’ll engage with customers via multiple supports channels including, phone, email, chat and on-line forum. The analyst is responsible for providing great customer service
Why you should join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritize requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with SPS Web-based services and Electronic Data Interchange
- Log and track customer interaction using Salesforce, problem solving database
- Introduces customers to new SPS products and services
- Facilitates problem recognition, research isolation, resolution, and follow up for customer problems; referring and escalating the most complex problems to appropriate staff departments as necessary
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Ability/aptitude to understand and work effectively with technical data and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer interaction skills/ability and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Prior customer service experience or technical/help desk experience a plus
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office-Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work off-peak hours which includes some evening and weekend shift work
- Ability to work limited on-call shifts