We are looking for a Sr. BI Developer who will be working on our Retail Intelligence Team out of our New Jersey Office, supporting dashboards, reports and BI Analytics.
Why Join SPS?
- We are the largest retail network provider
- You will work on solving business problems with the latest technology
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the AWS practices.
- You're a continuous learner and like to explore all of the latest and greatest technologies within the Analytics space
Does this sound like you?
- You have leadership, mentoring experience and enjoy leading others
- You are extremely detail-oriented
- You have strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Collaborate with Implementation teammates, as well as Project Managers or Account Managers to expedite customer implementation activity as rapidly as possible
- Lead in technical designs and participate in the specifications of projects with internal and external customers
- Deliver training and coaching on a regular basis to team members to ensure they can deliver excellence
- Maintain an advanced skill base in all concepts related to Business Intelligence from a technical and business use perspective
- Support multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
What experience and skills are required?
- 5 – 7+ years of hands on experience in Business Intelligence development and or implementation activities.
- Require at least 3 years of professional Experience with MicroStrategy 9.1 and higher
- Strong preference for MicroStrategy Certified Engineer (MCE). Experience with Command Manager, Object Manager, Integrity Manager and MicroStrategy SDK
- Extensive experience in Visual BI, Dashboards design and usability
- Demonstrated experience managing offshore related support activities preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or its U.S. Equivalent) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field.