Are you in search of a partnership management role in a fast-growing, constantly evolving environment? Do you have a passion for managing key relationships? We're looking for a Senior Channel Sales Manager who will work closely with our Director of Channel and Logistics Sales. In this senior sales role, you'll ensure delivery to our annual recurring revenue target through management of strategic partnerships.
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
Does this sound like you?
- You're fluent in the development of comprehensive partner go-to-market strategies
- You're an innovator with excellent communication, interpersonal and customer engagement skills
- You're a master at translating technical and business information to a variety of audiences, and partner management is your true calling
- Drive revenue results through expert cultivation and nurturing of key partner realtionships
- Lead the way through innovative and intelligent go to market strategies
- Facilitate seamless account collaboration across SPS Sales teams
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to align offerings with our partners' needs
- Periodically conduct face-to-face meetings with named accounts to drive customer satisfaction and advance the relationship
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 7+ years of sales experience in a commission-based hunter sales role in a business-to-business environment.
- Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding quota obligations
- Familiarity with business applications in the ERP and Supply Chain space (Retail experience preferred)
- Experience building out other channel organizations a major plus
- The ability to travel a minimum of 25%