Are you a retail professional looking to apply your expertise in a new way? Or do you have a training background and are wanting to train in a new field? We are looking for a Trainer to educate our small, mid, and enterprise customers on our retail Point-of-Sale analytics solution! You will have an opportunity to sharpen your public speaking, writing, and analytics skills. This is a unique opportunity for you to train customers on real-world business application of SPS solution! You will do this through virtual, onsite, and online training while working with a supportive, driven team. You will work with subject matter experts to design and deliver engaging training materials through a variety of delivery methods, including instructor-led training (virtual and onsite), videos, documentation, and more.
Why join SPS ?
Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a customer centric approach and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- You pay strong attention to detail!
- You truly enjoy leading- in this role you will have an opportunity to impact and influence customer business decisions and drive adoption.
- Partner across departments to develop and implement training plans for customers and their retail trading partners
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the SPS Analytics solutions and how they add value to a customer’s business
- Analyze training needs to develop new or modify existing training programs, courses, materials, and documentation
- Deliver engaging instructor-led trainings, both virtually and onsite, to customers
- Train a span of position levels, from entry-level to executive-level, with authority and professionalism
- Work collaboratively within the Training & Education team, as well as build internal partnerships with Product, Sales, Implementation, Support, and Customer Success teams
- Adhere to best practices related to instructional design, training facilitation and learning management system administration
- Respond positively to change
- Consistently exemplify SPS Commerce’s values to create a professional, positive work environment
- Travel required up to ~10%
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years of previous retail, store, or corporate experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to explain complex information to less technical audiences
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Proficient in training facilitation/public speaking.