Are you at a point in your career where you are not feeling challenged? Are you looking for a company that will nurture your thirst to learn and advance your software engineering skills?
Does this sound like you?
- You may be at a point in your career where you're wanting a more challenging and progressive technical environment
- You're curious. You seek to understand to solve the problem and "why we are designing or developing this way?"
- You chose this career path because you're passionate about engineering – you have a natural curiosity to understand how things work and always want to work on the most difficult, innovative projects
- You understand Agile/Cloud/DevOps and want to see if there is a company out there doing it differently.
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company HQ’d in Minnesota.
- You will work on solving business problems with the latest technology
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the most advanced AWS practices.
- You're a continuous learner and like to explore all of the latest and greatest technologies
- We have a career progression program, which includes both technical and management opportunities
- Work on a team of full stack Software Engineers focused on web-based applications that scale and meet the business needs.
- Solve UI/UX problems with solutions that are responsive, highly accessible, and scale to fit many devices
- Work across teams with different skills to flow the most vital information about a complex business process into a format that an external customer can understand.
- Along with a team of engineers; help Design and build our Cloud-Scale platform for our new Fulfillment products.
- Work with other team members to help enhance our DevOps environment and other shared practices.
- Additional experience in NodeJS, Python, Java, and/or Kotlin is helpful.
- Comfortable in CI/CD/CT or DevOps environments
- Drone or similar Continuous Integration platform
- Cloud networking, including API Gateways and scalable REST API’s
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Docker/Container orchestration such as ECS or Kubernetes