Are you an entry level sales professional looking to begin your career with a leading Minneapolis technology company? Let’s have a conversation about how we train and grow our talent into successful, quota carrying representative within SPS Commerce.
In this hands-on role, you will learn from the ground up how to successfully prospect, apply the sales skills you learn, and ultimately grow your earnings potential as you transition into a territory of your own. The duration of this role is dependent on your ability to uncover opportunities for business development across your managers region, meeting call quotas, and general understanding of our company and growing industry.
Why Join SPS?
Do you want to work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology? Would you like to be a part of an extremely energetic and determined sales organization? When you work at SPS you’ll be a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally.
Does this sound like you?
- Inquisitive:Demonstrated curiosity and a desire to obtain a deeper understanding of one’s customer and their business.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation: A tendency to seek out and seize profitable business. The ability to capture trends and escalate as appropriate.
- Personal Characteristics: Integrity, flexibility, self-motivation and drive, creative, responsible, reliable, confident, and resilient. Has faith in one’s own ideas and ability to be successful.
- Results Orientation: Focuses on the desired end result and manages activities accordingly with goals in mind.
- Customer Orientation: Demonstrated concern for satisfying one’s customer through listening and fully understanding what solutions can enhance the customer’s experience.
- Proactively call into prospective customers to learn about, understand, and ultimately uncover sales opportunities
- Partner with Account Executives to learn and understand the full sales cycle process while assisting them in territory management
- Provide superior customer service by offering accurate product information and timely follow-up in a friendly, professional manner
- Utilize a consultative sales approach by asking appropriate questions seeking to understand the prospective customers’ business
- Utilize Salesforce to accurately track progress and share updates
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Some prior sales experience preferred and strong aptitude for sales
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to meet customer and business needs