This position is a French speaking Community Account Executive
Are you goal and results driven? Are you willing to help drive and lead new potential sales and opportunities? Are you empowered by trying new things to gain insight and ideas? We are looking for a Community Account Executive who will help gauge the health of vendor adoption programs and provide real-time updates in our CRM.
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are the trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships. SPS Commerce is a company that you will continue to help you grow and develop your professional career.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re always working to maintain customer satisfaction.
- You have extremely strong organizational and time management skills
- You have a knack for working collaboratively with others to get the job done
- Investigate each Suppliers’ current environment through being inquisitive and asking exploratory questions via phone
- Drive adoption of Retail customer vendors (suppliers) and upsell by promoting a suite of services via our community programs
- Uphold the integrity of our Retail community programs as a consultant to the Supplier community by communicating timelines and requirements (via phone and email), tailored to our retail partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with account teams to maximize upsell to Suppliers (small – enterprise level businesses)
- Work through any objections Suppliers may have, and effectively communicate their message to the Retailer
- Adopt and apply new Retail program strategies as they roll out
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the process: this includes responding in a timely manner and working effectively with your SPS account team
What Experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- 1+ years of experience in Sales preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer engagement/support skills
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate (both verbal and written) business issues to individuals with varied levels of expertise
- Process focused with a close and meticulous attention to detail