Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-paced technology company? Are you self-driven and result oriented? We are looking for an Associate Sales Operations Analyst, who will work with the Sales Leadership and Sales Operations teams to identify and streamline sales processes, such as analysis on pricing metrics, territory and market segmentation, and sales activity. In this newly created role, this position would also assist with forecasting and incentive compensation analysis.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a team player, able to work with colleagues in different areas of the organization.
- You are extremely self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical skills, with the ability to process information quickly.
Why Join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with supporting the growth and career development of our Team Members.
- Suggest and develop metrics indicative to sales processes
- Profile pipeline and territory analysis based on product offerings, customer status, or market vertical and segmentation
- Efficiently prepare, analyze and present major sales trends to assist in sales leadership’s decision making
- Develop metrics and analysis of discounting and pricing promotions to identify trends and effective pricing incentives with sales leadership
- Work closely with sales leadership to define sales performance measurements and visualizations
- Create reports based on value-add inputs and KPIs to track and generate ad-hoc reports per stakeholder requests
- Work laterally across departments (HR, Commissions, FP&A, Sales) to understand incentive compensation practices
- Demonstrate a continuous ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Serve as an additional flex resource to Sales Operations teams to manage high volumes
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field is preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years of analytical experience is required
- Salesforce.com knowledge is strongly preferred
- Prior experience creating databases (i.e. Access or similar systems), is preferred.
- Proven skills performing thorough, quantitative or qualitative analysis using applicable technology tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (lookups, pivots, model building) are required