Are you a self-starter in search of a role that will help shape the future of marketing in a fast-paced technology company? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who has a Get After It attitude! You will have an opportunity to sharpen and apply your marketing, analytical, communications, and organizational skills to assist SPS’s marketing department!
Why join SPS?
SPS is continually striving to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code. SPS is a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally.
Does this sound like you?
- You are naturally curious and enjoy working through ambiguity!
- You are a team player, while always having a competitive spirit to drive results!
- The work mentality of Win Today, Win Tomorrow is something you strive for!
- Gather data that will drive personalized sales outreach attempts
- Research via LinkedIn, Financial Statements and internal resources
- Work within Pardot email service provider (ESP) platform
- Navigating in Salesforce
- Create emails with copy provided by our writing team
- Segment lists for sends, and learning to create more complex rules based on subscriber engagement
- Assist in campaign management starting with the campaign brief and end with the campaign analysis
- Bring new ideas to the Demand Generation team that will assist in their revenue target.
- Analyze campaign results and present to stakeholders
What experience and skills do I need?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Junior pursuing a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business, marketing, mass communications or similar field
- Retail and sales experience a plus
- Has analyzed data and provided updates to different business organizations and leaders
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly word, excel, powerpoint) Experience using salesforce is a plus
- Conducted research with LinkedIn and other social networks
- Ran a Marketing Campaign based off research that came from different sources.