The Implementation Consultant is responsible for deploying SPS’s solutions and ensuring that all parties’ systems and data are ready to begin communicating.
Why Join SPS?
You will become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. You like to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment with a Get After It attitude while being Obsessed with Customers!
Does this sound like you?
- Do you enjoy working independently and with a team implementing our Enterprise solutions with customers?
- Do you enjoy working with large strategic customers? Which includes high visibility internally and externally to SPS.
- Do you have strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills?
- Perform project tasks for implementing e-commerce solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the Customer Support team
- Manage sizable or complex implementation projects with some oversight
- Implement specialized products with our clients (Integration with SAP Hana, Oracle Cloud etc.)
- Execute test plans per project and/or implementation schedule
- Verify that the technical solution functions correctly prior to production install
- Complete production install and confirm connectivity with successful data flow
- Monitor electronic data flow and request required technical bug fixes
- Mentor and provide general guidance/leadership to Consultants and Associate Consultants on the team
What experience and skills do I need?
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to edit, update and/ore author project related documentation (i.e. kickoff documents)
- Demonstrated ability to implement complex, large scale customer solutions
- Solid understanding of EDI transactions, Data Mapping, Ecommerce and Supply Chain principles
- Familiarity with XML required
- General functional understanding of ERP systems
- Experience with text editing and data mapping tools
- Travel up to 15%