We are currently searching for a Manager, Global Support Resolution who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Get After it attitude! This individual will serve as an experienced leader on our Fulfillment Support Resolution Team. As a Manager, Global Support Resolution, you'll lead a team of high- performing Customer Support Analysts, who are focused on resolving customer inquiries and troubleshooting complex data flow.
Why you should join SPS?
You'll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with supporting the growth and career development of our Team Members.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a confident leader who loves mentoring and developing your team as well as fellow leaders
- You're a master at problem-solving and nurturing customer relationships, and you elevate the skills of everyone around you through leading by example
- You leverage analytical skills, super people-management abilities, knowledge of best practices, and a bright vision for both customers and team to get the job done
- Provide clear and inspiring leadership to members of the your Team, as well as peer leadership to your fellow Managers
- Act as a resource for high-level customer escalations, and make quick and accurate decisions that optimize both the customer and Team Member experience
- Inspire a high level of employee engagement by supporting and guiding Team Members in their development and their progress on their desired career path goals
- Represents Support Resolution in meetings and provide department staff updates on current issues
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key or strategic customers
- Recommend and help implement process and procedure improvements based on your expert observations and strong, customer-obsessed background
What skills and experience do I need?
- 5+ years SPS Commerce experience or 3+ years management experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a work group utilizing a highly participative leadership approach
- Ability to work successfully with all levels in the company and across multiple functions
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence others and professionally represent the company to customers and other external parties.
- Strong project leadership, analytical and quality improvement skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of supply chain, EDI, and SaaS strongly preferred
- College degree or equivalent education and experience required