We are looking for a Technical Account manager who will serve as consultant an internal advocate for accounts, and manage the tracking and review of ongoing support instances and requests. You will lead the way by building positive operational relationships with customers that will promote customer success. You'll be focused on providing proactive technical guidance, and leading with strong business practices as a trusted advisor to our customers.
Does this sound like you?
- You are obsessed with customers - you take great pride in putting customers first
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a collaborator- working with clients and internal teams excites you!
- You are skilled in crafting messaging to customers, and guiding their expectations to align with internal best practices
- Build and maintain working operational relationships with suppliers, retailers, and internal SPS teams
- Interact regularly with accounts to advise and organize specification and map updates, change requests, and issue resolution related to connections, data, and back end systems
- Maintain constant awareness of customer implementations, proactively engage clients and internal teams of potential issues, and ensure customer issues are communicated and resolved appropriately
- Act as a technical escalation point for strategic accounts and involve internal teams to reach issue resolution
- Improve the customer experience by providing best practice recommendations and superior support through trend analysis and case review
- Support customer success by participating in customer business reviews and presenting technical content and addressing technical questions
- Drive and maintain customer success by maintaining functional and technical knowledge of SPS product offerings
- Reduce the demand for support through the monitoring of forecast/historical trends
What experience and skills do I need?