Are you in search of a fast-paced work environment, where you will grow your business with a constant mix of new and expanding clients? Are you a visionary, looking for an innovative and exciting sales role, then you’re in the right place! As an Account Executive on our Analytics Team, you will continuously seek out net new business logos. You will dive deep with clients in our mid-market space (<$150 million in revenue) to understand their business challenges and determine if the SPS Commerce solution will help drive their business forward.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a self- motivator, a true sales hunter and not afraid to pick up the phone to seek out new opportunities.
- You are naturally curious, which is important when uncovering new territories for Analytics.
- You exemplify concern for your customers through listening and fully understanding what solutions can enhance their experience.
Why Join SPS?
- We have proven that we know what it takes to not only be successful, but to be an industry leader. We can boast over 75 years of consecutive quarter over quarter growth. That growth translates to continuous investment in our people, process and technology.
- Our tech teams are built from the ground up by tech enthusiasts; from leadership to individual contributor, our team members often have side projects and/or are highly involved in the local tech community.
- We're not afraid to take risks and break the status quo - we must continuously adapt, and are expected to lead, in an industry that is going through huge transformation and disruption.
- Plan, develop, and manage a defined sales territory, which consists of identification, developing, and closing new business opportunities. Territory Plan will consist of outbound prospecting efforts against defined and undefined calling lists, managing inbound leads and Account Management.
- Drive a value-based sales process from identifying the relevant contact and decision maker within an account, understanding their needs, proposing a solution, and closing the deal such that you meet/exceed quota.
- Effectively manage your pipeline, utilizing salesforce.com to document and track accounts, activity and provide accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Partner with an account team to understand existing SPS relationships and get warm introductions to the correct contacts, understanding their buying process and historically the flow of the sales cycle.
- Deliver a high-quality overview, professional proposals and demonstrate SPS services as you respond to standard questions regarding the company and services via SPS selling standards.
- Manage 20-30 outbound calls per day to prospective customers, creating and implementing calling campaigns that target and close customers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the sales process: this includes responding to requests in a timely manner, finalizing contracts (including negotiating business terms), scheduling training, and working effectively with the customer support team.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience with 1 year in a commission-based hunter sales role preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer engagement/support skills.
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate (both oral and written) business issues and technical information to individuals with varied levels of expertise.
- Leadership skills reflective of an entrepreneurial and innovative thought process.
- 10-15% Travel
For more information, click here to learn about the Analytics solution at SPS Commerce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSWabVKfurQ