SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud-based solutions. Our company is growing, and so is our team! We are currently looking for a Project Manager – Logistics Implementation who is Obsessed with Customers, has a Thirst for Growth and wants to Succeed Together to join our Logistics Implementation Segment team.
In this role you would lead team members to implement SPS Commerce services and products for clients. You would monitor teamwork flow including multiple functional areas to ensure project delivery and quality standards are met. You would be a point of contact for the team and demonstrate comprehensive understanding of projects/products offered.
Does this sound like you?
- You excel at developing and fostering relationships with internal and external customers - from the teams you work with internally at SPS all the way up to C level executives of supplier companies
- You are collaborative and a great communicator, able to set expectations with teammates and customers
- You are skilled at listening to your customers and suggesting solutions based on their business needs
- You are resourceful, willing to learn new things and can bring forth new ideas while working to solve problems
- You are highly organized and comfortable working on several fast moving projects simultaneously
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Day to Day
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for implementing SPS Commerce Products and Services from close of sale through handoff to customer support
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer requirements and translate customer requests into project deliverables
- Demonstrate proficiency in service delivery while managing multiple projects
- Monitor work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality expectations
- Act as information broker by directing communication to/from team and customers
- Proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources
- Advocate for positive change and improvement within the organization by identifying and communicating the compelling needs for change/improvement
Required Experience/ Skills
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong problem solving & analytic ability
- Quality-focused; detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated understanding of processes and/or services to contribute to issue identification and idea generation/evaluation
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and achieve goals without direct authority over personnel
EOE including disability/ veteran