SPS Commerce is hiring a Manager to serve as a key member of the Implementation team who will lead a team of people who implement file integration services for SPS clients.
Does this sound like you?
- You would consider yourself an “Implementor” – you know how to prioritize tasks, escalations, people, and projects simultaneously while focusing on tight deadlines and foreseeable goals
- Team culture is important to you – you want to maintain a team environment as a leader that is nurturing and collaborative with others.
- You are passionate about customers and have the desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement and dynamic environment
- You are a thought leader who brings innovative ideas into action
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
What does the day-to-day look like?
You will be responsible for building, developing, and maintaining a highly productive and skilled team of resources focused on delivering technical integration solutions to our customers. Strong interaction with clients and internal sales, marketing, integrated services, development, technology, and support teams will be a regular part of your role.
- Supervise assignments of delivery resources to implementation projects
- Manage a team of Consultants, Project Managers, and Solution Strategists
- Regularly perform 1:1s with employees, conducts performance reviews and career development discussions
- Provide feedback on quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of customer and internal deliverables, and coaches direct reports regularly
- Facilitate process improvement discussions across internal functions to implement changes that improve SPS Commerce business performance and operations
- Provide mentoring and work direction for team resources, as needed
- Partner with Sales, Implementation, Customer Support and Customer Success to ensure effective touch points are maintained to provide excellence in all areas of service delivery
- Provide feedback and work on the development and maturity of internal implementation processes (staffing, delivery, escalations, prioritization, etc.)
What experience do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5 years of related work experience; Master’s degree plus at least 3 years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills, especially at various levels in an organization
- Data driven with experience developing and using metrics to make business decisions
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization desired
- Experience leading a team and achieving goals without direct authority over personnel
What would be nice to have?
- Demonstrated experience in completing IT or Service implementation projects preferred
- Knowledge of supply chain, the retail industry and EDI preferred
- Previous demonstrated management experience preferred
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
** EOE including disability/veteran **