SPS Commerce is looking for a Revenue Financial Analyst to assist in the development and maintenance of annual revenue budgets, rolling revenue forecasts, and provide analysis into month-end results.
Does this sound like you?
- You're both analytical and detail oriented.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You're a natural collaborator, and love working with others cross-functionally to creatively solve problems.
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
- Providing ongoing support and administration for all month-end, forecast, and budget related activities linked to revenue
- Streamline processes; develop and maintain reporting tools to ensure efficient and accurate recording and proper classification of revenue
- Review customer and billing data and provide insights on actual results versus budget and forecast
- Work as a highly collaborative business partner across business units throughout the company
- Create dashboards, reports and analytic tools that help drive highly informed decisions
- Cultivate sound financial models and/or business cases alongside the Sr. Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance, with a focus on forecasting and budgeting revenue (preferably subscription or recurring revenue)
- Ability to rapidly develop a strong understanding of internal data sources, including accessing, analyzing and addressing specific questions with relevant data in an expedited manner
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Power BI a plus
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with financial planning and reporting software, and/or experience migrating into a system from Excel and Anaplan experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to build effective professional relationships cross-departmentally
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects with strong follow through skills; capable of taking initiative in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills; ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including disability/ veteran